15 Minute Asparagus Spinach Detox Soup
- 2 cups Asparagus cut into pieces
- 3 cups Spinach
- 2 TBLS Yellow Onion Minced
- 1 TBLS Olive oil
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth low sodium
- 1/2 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Avocado, Feta cheese, and or Parsley for garnish
1. On the stove top in a pan heat the olive oil to medium heat. Once hot add all the vegetables for the soup. Let this saute for 4-6 minutes until the spinach has wilted and the asparagus and onions have cooked down some.
2. Add your salt, pepper, and vegetable stock. Let this cook for another 4 minutes. Then turn off the heat and carefully pour the soup into a blender or vitamix. Cover the blender and cover the top with a kitchen towel. Turn the blender on high and blend until smooth. Serve immediately and with your desired garnish. *** You can serve this soup cold as well.*** Enjoy!