1. Boil the pasta according to the directions of the box. Prepare al dente.
2. In a saute pan or skillet heat half of the olive oil. Add the garlic and the octopus. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Once the octopus has cooked add the lemon juice, half of the parsley, and a bit more olive oil.
3. Add the cooked pasta into the skillet pan with the cooked octopus, gently toss together.
4. Set the oven on broil. Garnish the pasta with the freshly grated parmesan cheese. Pop the skillet in the oven and broil until the cheese melts.
5. Garnish the pasta with the rest of the parsley and the remaining olive oil. Serve and enjoy!