1. In a food processor blend together the chocolate cream cookies and cream cheese.
2. Line a tray with parchment paper.
3. Using a small scooper, scoop out even amounts of the truffle filling. Roll it gently into a ball with your hands and place it on the parchment paper. Repeat until all the truffle filling is rolled. Place this in the freezer for 30 minutes.
4. Once the filling of the truffles is set melt the dark and white chocolate. You can melt it over a double boiler or in the microwave. If melting the chocolate in the microwave do so for 30 second intervals. Once melted add the coconut oil and nix until the coconut oil melts.
5. Dip the chocolate truffle filling into either the white or dark chocolate and coat it well. Place it back onto the parchment paper. Sprinkle with crushed candy cane. Repeat until all the truffles are coated and garnished. Place the truffles back into the freezer for 30 minutes and then enjoy!
Keep cold until serving and they keep in an air tight container in the freezer for up to 1 month.