1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together the green beans, onions, red bell peppers, garlic, and sweet potatoes. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil. Mix it all together. Pour the vegetables onto the sheet pan and place it in the oven to cook for 20 minutes.
3. Season the pork with salt, pepper, lemon zest, thyme and the remaining olive oil. Let the pork chops sit and "marinate" while the vegetables cook in the oven.
4. Once the vegetables have cooked for the 20 minutes add the pork chops on top and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove the sheet pan meal from the oven and serve.