Easy to make Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Dirt Cups. One of the simplest, healthy, and seriously so yummy. This Halloween themed dessert is made with 3 wholesome ingredients. No added sugars, no additives, and your kids will love it. Dirt cups are a classic kid dessert. The recipe usually is made with a chocolate pudding, but to make it healthier I made this recipe with yogurt. These Halloween healthy chocolate yogurt dirt cups will be a big hit in your house this holiday.
Candy is in full bloom this month, but we want to make sure that we are purchasing and eating the better kinds of candy. Better for you candy means no corn syrup, no chemical additives, or preservatives. Candy is still candy, meaning sugar. What we want though are the real kinds of sugar in these candies. Wholesome makes some really good quality gummy worms that are perfect to be the worms for these Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Dirt Cups.
To make these healthier fun and delicious dirt cups you seriously only need 3 ingredients. It is so simple and a great activity to get your kids involved in the kitchen to help you make them. The more you involve your kids in the kitchen making recipes the more your kids will try new foods. For a healthier, but still sweet and yummy option these Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Dirt Cups are a must to make.
Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Dirt Cups
- 1 cup Mi -Del Chocolate Snap Cookies roughly 15 cookies
- 2 Siggis 4% Chocolate Yogurt
- 1 packet Wholesome Sweet Gummy Worms
- 1. In a food processor, process the Mi-Del Chocolate Snap Cookies. Make sure that the cookies are processed finely. 2. To build the Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Dirt Cups start by adding 2 tablespoons of the processed chocolate cookies into small jars. Top with 2 tablespoons of chocolate yogurt. Finish the dirt cup with a tablespoon of the processed cookies and top with gummy worms. Enjoy!
- Keeps sealed in the fridge for 2 days.