Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Meal is the easiest cleanup and the easiest weeknight meal. Ready for the direction, chop, bake, eat. That is it! Sheet pan meals are meals that have all the necessary ingredients for the entire meal on a baking sheet pan. You can almost anything you want to a sheet pan meal.
Sheet pan meals, like this chicken fajita one is a great meal prep kind of recipe. It is ideal to prepare a few servings of this recipe. If you have a really big family, or want the option to have a lot of leftovers for lunch and dinner throughout the week making 2 or 3 of these sheet pans will do the trick. The key to making this sheet pan really tasty is adding plenty of spices and flavorful ingredients.
Just roasting chicken on a pan is of course boring. There is everything from 4 different bell peppers, black beans, corn, onions, and a lot of spices to add plenty of flavor to this meal. Typically fajitas are cooked on the stove top at a high temperature. To save the hassle of cooking on the stove top, smelling up your house, and creating a lot more dirty pots and pans this recipe will save you from all of that.
Chicken Fajita Sheet Pan Meal
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast cut into tenders, or option to use 2lb chicken tenders
- 1 small Red Onion sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepepr sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup No Sodium Black Beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup No Sodium Canned Corn rinsed and drained
- 1 TBLS Ground Cumin
- 1 TBLS Chili Powder the non-spicy one
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 Lime juiced
- 2 TBLS Olive Oil
- Sour cream
- Shredded Cheese
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. 2. Cut and prepare the vegetables. Place a sheet pan with the black beans and corn. Drizzle 1 TBLS olive oil over the vegetables. 3. In a bowl mix together the olive oil with cumin and chili powder. Add the chicken, lime juice, salt and pepper. Mix everything very well together. Place the chicken over top the vegetables on the sheet pan. Pop the sheet pan into the oven to cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the chicken has cooked and the vegetables have softened.4. Carefully remove the sheet pan from the oven, garnish with more lime juice if desired, jalapenos, and cilantro. Enjoy!
Leave a Comment