Best new vegetable brunch recipe! Best brunch vegetable garlic green bean toast with a fried egg is a delicious weekend brunch menu item. Using green beans is a delicious change to the usual toast recipes. Topping this toast with a fried egg well you really can’t go wrong with a soft yolk and soaking it up with the deliciously toasted sourdough bread. The hint of garlic is an amazing flavor that really makes this recipe so savory and decadent. Make your brunch recipes even better and the best with this vegetable garlic green bean toast with a fried egg.
Get ready to devour this recipe quickly and lick your lips after because it is just so so so delicious. Brunch recipes are usually the same and good, but with this new toast recipe you will love these new brunch flavors.
Green beans a are fabulous vegetable and we don’t really change how we prepare them. Partnering with Pero Family Farms to bring more awareness to vegetables and bringing them to your kitchen in a healthy way is what I am excited about.
Preparing vegetables in a fun, delicious, and creative way is why I do my job. I hope to bring more and more yummy veggie recipes into your kitchen and into your life.
Vegetables need to make a strong presence on our plate for most of our meals. I hope to inspire you to prepare more vegetable focused recipes. Green beans are a delicious seasonal vegetable that has so much versatility. Cooking with garlic and adding it to a yummy sourdough toast is a fun way to enjoy green beans. Give this brunch recipe a try and plus it is delicious for lunch or a light dinner as well.
- 1 12 oz bag `Organic Pero Family Farms Green Beans
- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread toasted
- 1 Garlic Clove smashed
- 1 TBLS Olive Oil
- 4 Eggs fried or sunny side up
- 1 tsp Butter
- 2 TBLS Flat Leaf Parsley minced
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Microgreens for garnish
- 1. In a medium sauté pan add the olive oil and garlic clove over medium heat. Once the garlic becomes fragrant carefully remove the garlic clove. Add the organic green beans into the pan. Season the green beans with a few pinches of salt and pepper and let them sauté for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. 2. Meanwhile toast the sourdough bread slices and then set aside. 3. To prepare the fried eggs heat the butter on a skillet pan over high/medium heat. Carefully add the eggs to the skillet pan and cook the eggs until the bottom of the whites are golden and the yolk is runny. 4. When the green beans are al dente add back in the garlic clove. Season the green beans with a touch more salt and pepper and mix everything together. 5. To assemble the dish place the green beans on the toast lengthwise. Top each toast with green beans with a fried egg and garnish with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and microgreens.