Weeknight Dinner 30 minute Pork and Sweet Potato Sheet Pan
Easy weeknight dinner meal prep recipes are seriously such a life savor. This pork sweet potato and green sheet pan recipe is a quick simple weeknight 30 minute meal. Dinners can be difficult, especially as we enter the fall season and crazy busy schedules. We also get into ruts with our routined dinner recipes. With this easy quick 30 minutes sheet pan recipe you will be making a delicious wholesome meal for your family and even get a little meal prep. If you make 2 sheet pans for your family you will have a whole other meal for lunch or dinner later in the week ready to go. In just 30 minutes you will have great sheet pan meal ready for a scrumptious dinner. This 30 minute pork and sweet potato sheet pan recipe is easy for sure and one that your family will love.
Cooking a meal on a sheet pan is such a time savor and so much less to clean. I know everyones favorite part about cooking a delicious homemade meal is the clean up (inset sarcasm here)! No seriously it sucks to be blunt. Sheet pan meals make clean up really really really simple. All you have a is your cutting board, knife, and the sheet pan. DONE! Just like that.
Weeknight 30 Minute Pork and Sweet Potato Sheet Pan
- 4-6 Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1 Lemon Zested
- 1 10-12 oz Bag of Green beans
- 2 Garlic Cloves smashed
- 1 Yellow onions sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Diced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2.5 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix together the green beans, onions, red bell peppers, garlic, and sweet potatoes. Add 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper and 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil. Mix it all together. Pour the vegetables onto the sheet pan and place it in the oven to cook for 20 minutes.
3. Season the pork with salt, pepper, lemon zest, thyme and the remaining olive oil. Let the pork chops sit and "marinate" while the vegetables cook in the oven.
4. Once the vegetables have cooked for the 20 minutes add the pork chops on top and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Remove the sheet pan meal from the oven and serve.