Blueberry Pie Graham Cracker Milkshakes
Summer Holiday Treat
In honor of 4th of July it only seems appropriate to make something delicious, refreshing, and very American. To stay on theme with the brand this recipe is super easy and you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen so you won’t have to be preparing for hours in the kitchen to make something celebratory and decadent. 4th of July is a great holiday to enjoy of course celebrating our nations freedom, but it is also a wonderful holiday to celebrate summer!
Summer is a perfect season if you ask me! The days are longer, everyone and everything is a bit more relaxed and if you have kids you are enjoying the next few months spending more time with your kids or adventuring on family vacations. There is a sense of ease to summer, the laid back and relaxed feel we all wish the rest of the year carried with it. But since we are in the thick of summer let’s enjoy the longer days, the relaxing and fun sun filled beach days, and of course all the delicious berry and fruit recipes we can indulge in while it lasts.
Cheers to a Happy 4th of July!
Blueberry Pie Graham Cracker Milkshake
- 1.5 cups Fresh Blueberries washed and dried
- 1 heaping cup Vanilla Ice Cream I used Haagan Daz. Reserve 1/2 cup for garnish
- 2/3 cup Whole Milk
- 3-4 Graham Crackers crumbled
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips melted
- Frozen Sugar Coated Blueberries for garnish
1. Lightly wet with water the rim of your serving glasses.
2. On a plate crumble up half of the graham crackers finely. Place the wet rimmed glasses into the crumbled graham crackers to create a graham cracker rim. Melt the chocolate chips and place half of the melted chocolate in each glass. Set the glasses aside.
3. In a blender add the blueberries, half of the vanilla ice cream, and half and half. Blend on high until smooth. Serve evenly in each glass, garnish with the remaining vanilla ice cream, frozen sugar coated blueberries, and graham crackers.
Cheers and enjoy!